2022 B1G Championship: #2 Michigan Wolverines (12-0) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (8-4)

MichiganCardinal

i thought jj played well.  purdue upsets a lot of big teams for a reason: well coached and hard to play against that offense, especially when the weather is nice (or climate controlled).

how good is will johnson going to be?  they schemed charlie jones on him and he held his own and came up with two picks.  roldan got a lot of run as a linebacker tonight and the young dts played a bunch too.  michigan's defense has some potential players on it for next year.

homestly, if they go to the portal it might be at oline again given the coming graduations.  or running back if corum leaves (and that's still an "if", in imo given michigan's nil potential, how the nfl thinks of rbs, and his injury).  hot take: edwards will be drafted higher than corum and might even be a low first round pick after next year.  big, strong, fast, and a great receiver.  he's like deandre swift with a heart.

next year sets up ok for them as they have the buckeyes at home and their usual pansy ass non conference cake walk.  minnesota, nebraska, penn state, and sparty on the road.  that's not easy and i would bet they drop at least one of those games.  but you never know!  i didnt think they would beat osu in colombus this year either...

6 minutes ago, buddha said:

i thought jj played well.  purdue upsets a lot of big teams for a reason: well coached and hard to play against that offense, especially when the weather is nice (or climate controlled).

how good is will johnson going to be?  they schemed charlie jones on him and he held his own and came up with two picks.  roldan got a lot of run as a linebacker tonight and the young dts played a bunch too.  michigan's defense has some potential players on it for next year.

homestly, if they go to the portal it might be at oline again given the coming graduations.  or running back if corum leaves (and that's still an "if", in imo given michigan's nil potential, how the nfl thinks of rbs, and his injury).  hot take: edwards will be drafted higher than corum and might even be a low first round pick after next year.  big, strong, fast, and a great receiver.  he's like deandre swift with a heart.

next year sets up ok for them as they have the buckeyes at home and their usual pansy ass non conference cake walk.  minnesota, nebraska, penn state, and sparty on the road.  that's not easy and i would bet they drop at least one of those games.  but you never know!  i didnt think they would beat osu in colombus this year either...

Barring injury of course I think Edwards will definitely be drafted higher than Corrum and was a better NFL prospect even before Blake got injured.  Edwards has all the tools to be a top back in the NFL and while I love what Corum has done at Michigan I don't know if his skills translate as well to the NFL as Edwards do. 

1 minute ago, RandyMarsh said:

Barring injury of course I think Edwards will definitely be drafted higher than Corrum and was a better NFL prospect even before Blake got injured.  Edwards has all the tools to be a top back in the NFL and while I love what Corum has done at Michigan I don't know if his skills translate as well to the NFL as Edwards do. 

Blake is a better interview -- right now.  Donovan's basso profundo mixed with a lot of 19-year old gibberish at this point is a little off putting.