NBA Info - June 2023

I mean he has one of the more punchable faces in the league to me and I didn't like him at UM but I don't think he is that bad of a player but admittedly I never really watched him that closely. It just seemed like whenever I would watch GS he seemed to play well and I thought he stepped up a couple seasons ago when GS was going through their injuries.

And yeah that contract isn't good but its through his 23-27 seasons and Washington should have no problem absorbing it with all the projected space they have. Also with the way contracts are going up his AAV isn't going to look that bad in the future. If he busts oh well helps them tank better but if he plays like he did a couple years ago where he shot .365/.448/.920 with more volume he could be a real asset for them. 

If the pistons were hoping to move down on draft night this Washington stuff actually hurts us.

Everyone thought they were a lock to take Black, and the rumor was that Utah wanted to move up in front of them to get him. Well, they now have Tyus and Poole in the backcourt so they’re probably not taking Black. Utah no longer needs to move up. Even worse, Washington could be looking at a big man like Hendricks now, which means he wouldn’t be available at 9 anyway. 

WTF?

https://www.inquirer.com/sports/sixers-trade-rumors-tobias-harris-20230624.html

Last week, sources told The Inquirer the Sixers are overvaluing Harris and asking for “outrageous packages in return.” That goes in line with what a source said the Sixers told the Cavs what it would take days before the draft: A package of Jarrett Allen, Evan Mobley, and a draft pick.

• Haha 1

I give it a 95% chance he stays in GS. Probably a three year deal to match up with Steph so they can milk some more playoff appearances out of this dynasty before it all goes away. This is all just posturing to make the Warriors offer him a decent contract.

Vucevic back to the Bulls is wild. Is SVG running that org? That team smells like the Dre/Jackson Pistons. Everyone knows you'll be lucky to get the 8th seed and lose in the first round, yet you're unwilling to move on from the failed experiment.