06/14/2023 TBD EDT Atlanta Braves vs Detroit Tigers (Game 2 of Doubleheader)

casimir

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

It might be a little consolation on the season if Cabrera manages to stay healthy enough to have a little run in his last season. If i'm Hinch I'm looking to up his AB's to maybe 60% from the current 40%. But I still would not have played in both ends of a DH.

I would not be surprised at 350 PA's if he continues to show a pulse. 

What I really want though is Rogers behind the plate 5 days a week, I've had more than enough of the job sharing.  He's a solid defender who will hit 25 home runs, I think that that is the "settled science" now.  See what you can get for Haase, not much, and bring up Sands to catch twice a week.  And then for God's sake move Dingler to Toledo, he's going to be living in a seniors' residence and still playing for Erie.

8 hours ago, Tenacious D said:

I’m not ready to bury Maton, but he might benefit from a reset in Toledo. Bring up Lipcius and see how he does.

That's probably worth a try.  Maton probably needs a reset.  Lipcius isn't tearing the cover off of the ball, but he's on the 40 and he's 25, so might as well get a glimpse under the good lights.  Or just recall Solak whenever he is eligible to come back up.