06/16/2023 8:10pm EDT Detroit Tigers vs Minnesota Twins

casimir

1 hour ago, chasfh said:

The Tigers will get nothing for Haase, a 30-year old bat-first sorta-catcher whose bat has completely abandoned him this year.

The only guys I can envision us moving and getting something decent for are Lorenzen and the back of the bullpen, and that's gonna happen or at least try to happen, and if we're lucky and/or Scott Harris is really good, we'll be able to snow someone into a giving us a return for Jose Cisnero. Milwaukee, and Arizona are probably our best bets, although Tampa needs arms, too.

Like the way Avila got Olson for Daniel Norris. 

18 minutes ago, Dtrain72 said:

Maton still in the 5 hole with his paltry .159 BA...who's a guy gotta eff around here to have the worst BA in MLB and still hit at the 5, amiright?

Are you saying Scott Harris is having an affair with Maton?!

3 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Are you saying Scott Harris is having an affair with Maton?!

I say no names, but enquiring baseball minds want to know...but in all seriousness, makes zero sense that Maton is still here and not demoted, let alone appearing to have a stranglehold on the every day spot at the 5 hole🤷‍♂️...he's literally the worst hitter in baseball...

Just now, Dtrain72 said:

I say no names, but enquiring baseball minds want to know...but in all seriousness, makes zero sense that Maton is still here and not demoted, let alone appearing to have a stranglehold on the every day spot at the 5 hole🤷‍♂️...he's literally the worst hitter in baseball...

Literately, Neil Simon would write a play called 5 Hole Blues

• Haha 2