09/08/2023 6:40 pm EDT Chicago White Sox vs Detroit Tigers

casimir

What i remember about Beiker is he made his debut, in fact when I looked it was his only appearance, the day before we left to pick up our first dog from the breeder.  Had to drive to Columbus. The talk radio guys were making fun of his name as we were driving down there.  We were newly married about about to turn our life upside down by getting a creature we were responsible for 24 hours a day, a boston terrier puppy is great training for kids.  The kids were easier!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, oblong said:

What i remember about Beiker is he made his debut, in fact when I looked it was his only appearance, the day before we left to pick up our first dog from the breeder.  Had to drive to Columbus. The talk radio guys were making fun of his name as we were driving down there.  We were newly married about about to turn our life upside down by getting a creature we were responsible for 24 hours a day, a boston terrier puppy is great training for kids.  The kids were easier!

Its funny how sometimes merely trivial items stick to one another to form a concrete memory.

I remember driving in the upper NW Ohio corner towards Indiana when the resignation announcement of Larry Sorenson was read on air before the game by Frank Beckmann.  Why is that memorable to me?

• Like 1