December 2023 Games

lordstanley

46 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

PBP yells. 

Sabres booed off the ice. A lot of talk this summer about which if any of Ottawa-Buffalo-Detroit would step forward. At the moment, the Wings are 7 pts up on Buffalo with 2 games in hand, and 11 points up on Ottawa having played 4 more games. 

Yeah, he yells. Hockey announcers usually get excited by scoring chances but he has a yell like way about him. 

4-0...Stevie may have built a playoff team!

3 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Yeah, he yells. Hockey announcers usually get excited by scoring chances but he has a yell like way about him. 

Obnoxious. I step away for a bit, flip it back and he's yelling through the replays of the Buffalo goal. By the tone and loudness of his voice I was worried for a second that the Sabres had made a furious comeback. Then the score flashes as 4-1 Wings, lol. 

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Team is pretty good.    I hope Kane can make them better, although I feel he's goin to be more like Mike Modano's year in Detroit.      If Kane can even be 75% it means a lot for this team.     Robby Fabbri is playing like a star these days.   

Fabbri just seems so fragile though. 

Btw, Jakob Vrana has 2 goals and 4 assists for 6 points in 16 games for St. Louis.

Tyler Bertuzzi has 5 goals and 4 assists for 9 points in 22 games for Toronto. 

Dominik Kubalik has 4 goals and 1 assts for 5 points in 20 games for Ottawa. 

Filip Hronek has 2 goals and 23 assists for 25 points in 26 games for Vancouver. 

Pius Suter has 4 goals and 0 assists for 4 points in 15 games for Vancouver. 

Adam Erne has 0 goals and 1 assist for 1 point in 12 games for Edmonton. 

Alex Nedeljkovic has a 2.18 GAA and .937 Save % in 5 games for Pittsburgh 

14 hours ago, buddha said:

veleno seems to have displaced rasmussen as the "guy who goes into the corners" on the top line.

i did not have that on the ol bingo card.

Joe has looked pretty damn solid this season with more responsibility.  He gives Lalonde good flexibility for sure, if he keeps it up it'll be interesting to see what the Wings do with his next RFA deal.