12/8/23 7:00PM EST Detroit Pistons @ Orlando Magic

Tigeraholic1

matt millen has a better winning % than troy weaver.

isiah thomas has a better winning % as an executive than troy weaver.  and he took over an expansion team.  and the knicks!

elgin baylor has a better winning % than troy weaver.

and finally....**** vitale has a better winning % than troy weaver.

troy is the worst general manager we've ever seen.  and we've seen late stage joe dumars (who also had a better winning % than troy weaver).

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hart said:

Starting to get worried we might lose 30 strait.  This is bad.  I don't know what Monty did to this team but even the worst constructed NBA roster should be more competitive than this.  

Worried?   At this point this is what you want, man.   I mean, if you're going to be bad, be BAD.   Maybe it will inspire changes, but I am not sure Gores is even aware of anything.

first it was livers not playing.  then it was bogey not playing.

what will the excuse be now that theyre both playing and have made ZERO difference?

even joe harris is back.  all of the supposed "floor spacers" are playing and the pistons are still losing.  not just losing, but getting obliterated!  

livers and bogey and harris are here and theyre worse!

perhaps these guys just arent that good?  someone tell the pistons beat writers!

15 minutes ago, buddha said:

first it was livers not playing.  then it was bogey not playing.

what will the excuse be now that theyre both playing and have made ZERO difference?

even joe harris is back.  all of the supposed "floor spacers" are playing and the pistons are still losing.  not just losing, but getting obliterated!  

livers and bogey and harris are here and theyre worse!

perhaps these guys just arent that good?  someone tell the pistons beat writers!

I don’t know who was clamoring for Livers but he has never been good. The other guys at least belong on an nba roster but somehow look like they don’t with Monty coaching them.  We are bad but I think being historically bad falls on the coach.

• Thanks 1