2024 CFP National Championship: #1 Michigan Wolverines (14-0) vs. #2 Washington Huskies (14-0)

21 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

So let me get this straight.    The team is 14-0.   They had to go 6 games without their Head Coach, including the 2 biggest regular season games.............and Sherrone Moore sucks because they didn't execute a few plays................oh, okay, sure

The play calling hasn’t been good in any of the big games.  Long stretches where they go 3 and out.  Defense continually bails them out. Look at all these calls.  He has put JJ in a really bad spot. 

4 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

The play calling hasn’t been good in any of the big games.  Long stretches where they go 3 and out.  Defense continually bails them out. Look at all these calls.  He has put JJ in a really bad spot. 

Maybe the play calling is just fine but the QB is not playing well.          But I am sure there are hundreds of OCs out there that are so much better.     

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Maybe the play calling is just fine but the QB is not playing well.          But I am sure there are hundreds of OCs out there that are so much better.     

Out routes are good calls?  3 straight runs and 3 and out?  That’s on JJ?

Another dreadful series of play calls from Moore.  Egregious stuff. They won’t throw it past the line of scrimmage on one of the most average defenses in the country.  This is a clinic in poor play calling. 

11 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Big fan of screens on 3rd and 10?  They haven’t thrown it past the line of scrimmage in 3 drives.  In a championship game. And have gotten zero points.