1/24 7PM Charlotte Hornets @ Detroit Pistons

Fun game...Most of the third qtr was Bogie and Miller trading buckets.  Would not have been as close as it ended had Bogie not gone cold in the 4th qtr.  Nice feed to Duren off tne drive by Hayes closed it out.  

Charlotte's Miller has an incredible range on tht jumper

Disappointing trade deadline update from JEIII today.

He said the pistons have no interest in trading Cade, Ivey, Thompson, or Duren. Disappointing but not shocking I guess. 

The only other assets are Bojan and Burks. He said they are not shopping then either.

Burks is a free agency this summer so no clue why you wouldn't shop him. You have to imagine he would like to play for a winner unless Detroit seriously over pays. So why not get something for him.

2 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Disappointing trade deadline update from JEIII today.

He said the pistons have no interest in trading Cade, Ivey, Thompson, or Duren. Disappointing but not shocking I guess. 

The only other assets are Bojan and Burks. He said they are not shopping then either.

Burks is a free agency this summer so no clue why you wouldn't shop him. You have to imagine he would like to play for a winner unless Detroit seriously over pays. So why not get something for him.

IMG_6091.webp

Nice to see a win but this game was ugly on both sides for a most of the game.

Monty has said he doesn’t coach shot selection and yea, that’s pretty obvious. Duren is starting to get Drummond vibes with his offense at times and someone needs to step in and develop him properly not just tell him to go out there and score.

Also his defense is just looking really, really bad. Maybe it’s the drop scheme they’re running, or the poor guard defense, but it’s got to be fixed because a non-spacing big who plays poor defense isn’t going to cut it. I love Duren’s potential, but he needs development on both ends and he appears to be regressing. 

Also, at one point in the fourth during crucial minutes he had Hayes, Ausar, and Duren on the court at the same time. Seriously Monty, I can coach my nba 2k team better than that and anyone can see that killian isn’t an nba player