4/14/24 3:30PM Pistons @ Spurs

Edwards on the Athletic site talks of sweeping changes coming this year including the hiring of a Director of basketball operations.  What that would mean for Weaver is uncertain...Williams should not escape scrutiny either. He seemingly acknowledges the folly of playing Killian so much over Ivey, but not the rest of his decisions re the rotation

39 minutes ago, Shinzaki said:

Edwards on the Athletic site talks of sweeping changes coming this year including the hiring of a Director of basketball operations.  What that would mean for Weaver is uncertain...Williams should not escape scrutiny either. He seemingly acknowledges the folly of playing Killian so much over Ivey, but not the rest of his decisions re the rotation

tom gores is doing the hiring.  curb your enthusiasm.

I want to congratulate Tom Gores, Arn Tellem, Troy Weaver, and the entire Pistons organization on an absolutely fantastic season in the community.  

Great work by all.  I’m excited to see what the future holds in the community.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Almost hit my bonus. I guess it is back to bagging groceries again this off season...

Make sure you fill the MTF company car with gas before you drop it off and toss the key in the drop box.

Can't believe it's finally over! Feels like a lifetime ago we beat the Bulls to go 2-1 and looked like at the very least it was gonna be an entertaining season with Cade, Duren, Ivey and Ausar. Now I have never felt more hopeless about the future of the team in my entire life.