5/19/24 4:10PM Tigers @ Diamonbacks

1 hour ago, AZTigersfan said:

I went to the game yesterday and there were as many Tigers fans as DBacks fans! It was pretty awesome to see our boy live again. My record is now 9-0 seeing the Tigers live!

Going today I hope.

2 hours ago, AZTigersfan said:

That was pretty hilarious! There was a ton of jawing between innings and it was getting pretty heated for a bit!

They showed it a bit on Ballys.  The Gallon and Flaherty were yelling back and forth at each other.  Then they showed Lovullo yelling and motioning with his hand (yapping motion) at one point.

How close were you to it?  Could you hear any of the banter?

43 minutes ago, casimir said:

By the way, does anyone else catch themselves once in a while wondering how Detroit’s starting pitcher will do at the plate when visiting an NL park?

Dan Petry was just talking about that during post-game last night. He said that pitchers who think they can hit after not picking up a bat for 10 years are delusional. I wonder if Daniel Norris was the last Tiger pitcher to get a hit?

IMG_4426.thumb.jpeg.7b15021659defb53c4ccddae7943dc99.jpeg

I could’ve sworn we won the first six games of the season and three of those in a row were against the White Sox. I guess I’m now living in an alternate reality where that didn’t happen. I hope it’s the alternate reality where I have several million dollars in my account when I open up my banking app.  

4 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

IMG_4426.thumb.jpeg.7b15021659defb53c4ccddae7943dc99.jpeg

I could’ve sworn we won the first six games of the season and three of those in a row were against the White Sox. I guess I’m now living in an alternate reality where that didn’t happen. I hope it’s the alternate reality where I have several million dollars in my account when I open up my banking app.  

5 outta first 6. We lost one to the Mets.

I added Wenceel Perez to my fantasy team last night which pretty much guarantees he'll start to suck.  Don't worry though.  I'll eventually drop him and he'll proceed to go on a tear.  Just wanted to make sure you know what to expect for the next couple of weeks.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1