5/22/24 2:10PM Tigers @ Royals

4 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

Are the Royals this good? These teams don’t even look like they are in the same league. 

I don't think they are...but they can probably hang in the division race because they have two elite hitters right now.

Posted (edited)

Can you imagine the hell to pay if Pasquatino would have dropped that pop-up which was in fair territory, and they could have gotten Keith out at second and doubled off Javy at first, because Javy was just standing around the plate instead of even half-heartedly jogging to first?

It didn’t hurt this time, but that should be unacceptable, and I think Hinch should bench Javy for it.

Edited by chasfh

Just now, chasfh said:

Can you imagine the hell to pay if Pasquatino would have dropped that pop-up which was in fair territory, and they could have gotten Keith out at second and doubled off Javy at first, because Javy was just standing around the plate instead of even half-heartedly jogging to first?

It didn’t hurt this time, but that should be unacceptable, and I think Hinch should bench Javy for it.

his little hot streak has pretty much petered out. He just swung under a middle middle batting practice change-up, not as bad as not running it out, but close!

I’ve been busy today and just took a look at the game and something is wrong with the official box score.  It shows Matt Vierling walking twice and that obviously can’t be right.   He doesn’t have the plate discipline to walk twice in a month let alone one game.   I figure MLB will make the adjustment once they notice the error.  

• Haha 1