Bears at Lions. a turkey matchup for turkey day

buddha

Campbell has no room to improve.  He has shown who he is.  He is someone who gives up and quits on his players.  That’s what he is about.

Bears come right back and are in the red zone with one play.   TD on the 2nd play.  Campbell getting ready to punt already.  What a fucking loser. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, buddha said:

FIRE AARON GLENN NOW!  IF THIS FRANCHISE CARED ABOUT THEIR FANS THEY WOULD FIRE EVERYONE AT HALFTIME!

What are you talking about Glenn is the reason they've been shockingly close.  It's the offense that lets the team down. 

What just happen there is that team had the air sucked out of them when their coach quit on them.     How are they supposed to get up after that?  They're human. Coach sets the tone.  Tone's been received.  

1 minute ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Dan Campbell's play calling is atrocious. Running draw plays on 2nd and long and 3rd and long. Campbell took over play calling from Anthony Lynn to call the garbage?

come on.....do it!  say he should be fired.  i know you want to.  🙂

1 minute ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Dan Campbell's play calling is atrocious. Running draw plays on 2nd and long and 3rd and long. Campbell took over play calling from Anthony Lynn to call the garbage?

I'm hard pressed to remember such conservative play calling.

I know that Goff isn't good and the talent is bad, but FFS. You gotta try to be less conservative.

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

What are you talking about Glenn is the reason they've been shockingly close.  It's the offense that lets the team down. 

What just happen there is that team had the air sucked out of them when their coach quit on them.     How are they supposed to get up after that?  They're human. Coach sets the tone.  Tone's been received.  

im talking about you overreacting to every play that happens and calling for the coaches to be fired.

the lions suck.  they have no talent.  its not a surprise they are losing and not its not dan campbell's fault his team cant make plays.

2 minutes ago, buddha said:

the lions suck.  they have no talent.  its not a surprise they are losing and not its not dan campbell's fault his team cant make plays.

Yup.

I think he sucks as a play caller, but the best coaching staff in the NFL would struggle with this roster. It just is what it is.