Bears at Lions. a turkey matchup for turkey day

buddha

3 minutes ago, buddha said:

reasonable tater is the worst kind of tater.  lol.  🙂

Haha. Quinn and Patricia left this roster as one of the worst in the NFL in a long time. I thought this was going to be a 4-6 win team but I grossly underestimated just how bad Quinn left this roster.

I'm not sold on Campbell as the guy and have some pause over his play calling and use of timeouts. That said, his QB play is so awful and the roster is once in a generation bad, so I'm curtailing my critiques as a result.

Just now, buddha said:

other than quinn, this is the bears backup defensive line that is killing decker and the lions.

Decker is a baby.  A little whiny bitch like Raiola.  Trade his ass.

Weird, another holding on the lions.  This coaching staff is a real shit show. 

4 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Haha. Quinn and Patricia left this roster as one of the worst in the NFL in a long time. I thought this was going to be a 4-6 win team but I grossly underestimated just how bad Quinn left this roster.

I'm not sold on Campbell as the guy and have some pause over his play calling and use of timeouts. That said, his QB play is so awful and the roster is once in a generation bad, so I'm curtailing my critiques as a result.

This team is just a global failure at the moment... Campbell's playcalling sucks, but I also don't know how you can fairly judge when the talent is this poor on offense.

If you gave the best play caller in the NFL this offense, they would struggle to get a win. The talent is just that bad at the moment

1 minute ago, mtutiger said:

This team is just a global failure at the moment... Campbell's playcalling sucks, but I also don't know how you can fairly judge when the talent is this poor on offense.

If you gave the best play caller in the NFL this offense, they would struggle to get a win. The talent is just that bad at the moment

Exactly that. I don't think Andy Reid could come in and succed with Goff the way he's playing right now and no WRs that would start on any other team in the league. No talent, no athleticism, no speed in that WR corps.

1 minute ago, mtutiger said:

The Texans have two wins.  They have the same talent level.  Any other coach would have a win with this team.  They’ve lost and tied 3 games because of awful coaching decisions.   Let’s not forget that.   When the games are close, and there have been enough of them, Campbell is shown to be a rank amateur.

Last week he ran it on 3rd and 14 down 3 with 4 mins left.  You can’t criticize him for that??

1 minute ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Exactly that. I don't think Andy Reid could come in and succed with Goff the way he's playing right now and no WRs that would start on any other team in the league. No talent, no athleticism, no speed in that WR corps.

This is ignoring all the blunders in close games.