9-17-21 Tigers @ Rays 7:10 PM

MotownWebGuy

1 hour ago, IdahoBert said:

I remember when the White Sox were caught freezing baseballs when the Tigers came to Comiskey Park in the 60s. I wonder if there’s a way for the Rays to do that with the ventilation system and have a wind blowing out when they’re at bat. I’m sure they’re not but if they were the White Sox they would be working on it. 

Isn't that what the Twins were alleged to have done?  I seem to remember that the Tiger coaches once tapped "steamers" on the big vents to be able to watch when the blowers were on or not.

6 minutes ago, RedRamage said:

Isn't that what the Twins were alleged to have done?  I seem to remember that the Tiger coaches once tapped "steamers" on the big vents to be able to watch when the blowers were on or not.

That’s sounds familiar. If that happened when Jack Morris was on the Twins we should tell Shep to ask him about it.

So my son through his job got his hands on some short throw projectors that were basically getting thrown out because they were an old model that was taken out of old classrooms.  They were headed to the recycle bin.  Mounted one of 'em up in my basement. Now I've got a 75" "tv" for watching the game. 🙂

• Like 1

Schoop in one of his mini-slumps where it looks like he will never catch up with a fastball again in his life.

Can't see getting out of the inning tied with Bryan Garcia coming in. I have hope, but my King of Sports Books flaming playing field is  is staying cold as ice on this one.

Edited by gehringer_2