1/26, 7:30PM, Blackhawks at Red Wings

1984Echoes

Well, I can't watch the game because YouTube TV does not recognize my VPN.      Blackout rules are stupid.    You want ratings assholes?  Then let me watch the damn game.  

MLB & NHL.................You want to know one of the reasons the NFL is kicking your ass?   THEY LET PEOPLE WATCH ANY GAME THEY WANT !

Edited by Motor City Sonics
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Well, I can't watch the game because YouTube TV does not recognize my VPN.      Blackout rules are stupid.    You want ratings assholes?  Then let me watch the damn game.  

MLB & NHL.................You want to know one of the reasons the NFL is kicking your ass?   THEY LET PEOPLE WATCH ANY GAME THEY WANT !

On TNT

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

At this point with it 4-0 in the first, I don't even care.   

Hronek and I think Fabbri basically spectating on the 4th goal. It has to be frustrating to Yzerman that he can't exile to siberia everyone of these guys you see coasting in standing straight up behind opposition players that have beaten them to rebounding position. ARRGGGHHH!

42 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Hronek and I think Fabbri basically spectating on the 4th goal. It has to be frustrating to Yzerman that he can't exile to siberia everyone of these guys you see coasting in standing straight up behind opposition players that have beaten them to rebounding position...

So is it Ned's fault?

Pretty crappy looking game for the Red Wings.

Very little in the way of puck control, crisp passing, or stick handling. Team wide they look outclassed talent wise... and it's all in the ability to control the puck... or not.

The Blackhawks are constantly taking pucks right off of Red Wings sticks.

And Seider just scores a PP goal on a feed from Raymond...

1 hour ago, buddha said:

cause bertuzzi is their best player.

yeah - or maybe I would say he is not their best player by conventional skill assessment, but he is their most indispensable player because for certain his is the skill set this team most lacks - the ability get pucks to any even higher skilled player. So anyone with a higher level skillset like a Larkin can't provide their potential value without either Bertuzzi or getting more Bertuzzis on the team.