Coronavirus: Already In a Neighborhood Near You

chasfh

2 minutes ago, pfife said:

Personally I think it's super fair to ask why the health department hasn't done it.

Right now I guess it's bad enough everywhere, but the core of the early dissatisfaction with the state was that conditions in the counties across the state were wildly different - I guess meaning the county health depts should be taking the lead.  Do MI county depts of health have that kind of authority?

7 hours ago, pfife said:

Personally I think it's super fair to ask why the health department hasn't done it.

Idk, maybe the health director has been hearing the same news and following the same people you and Oblong followed for the last year and truly believes the GOP has prevented any of those actions from happening/enacted by the Whitmer admin?

Edited by ewsieg

15 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

Idk, maybe the health director has been hearing the same news and following the same people you and Oblong followed for the last year and truly believes the GOP has prevented any of those actions from happening/enacted by the Whitmer admin?

except i just said the opposite hoss, try to keep up

Oh wait this is one of those many instances where you make up out of thin air what a poster said or did, then based on that conjecture you ascribed to them, you paint them as a hypocrite.   Seen you do it dozens of times.  No sale.  

Edited by pfife

57 minutes ago, pfife said:

Oh wait this is one of those many instances where you make up out of thin air what a poster said or did, then based on that conjecture you ascribed to them, you paint them as a hypocrite.   Seen you do it dozens of times.  No sale.  

You posted for months that nothing could be done because of the evil GOP.   I pointed out what the health director could have done, or what Whitmer could have forced her to do since this time last year, but nope, it was always that the GOP stripped away all powers.  I’m glad you’re realizing it, but don’t pretend you weren’t on the wrong side for a year.

8 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

Right now I guess it's bad enough everywhere, but the core of the early dissatisfaction with the state was that conditions in the counties across the state were wildly different - I guess meaning the county health depts should be taking the lead.  Do MI county depts of health have that kind of authority?

I’m not sure if they have all powers that the state health department has and I’m sure not the powers an EO from Whitmer would have, but they do have powers. Pretty sure they can determine mask mandate in schools for example.  

6 hours ago, ewsieg said:

You posted for months that nothing could be done because of the evil GOP.   I pointed out what the health director could have done, or what Whitmer could have forced her to do since this time last year, but nope, it was always that the GOP stripped away all powers.  I’m glad you’re realizing it, but don’t pretend you weren’t on the wrong side for a year.

Liar. I didn't argue that.  

1 hour ago, pfife said:

what next hoss, you gonna say we had lunch in Chicago and I didn't fight you then?

No idea what you’re talking about, movie reference? But man, you’re testy when you get caught lying.  What I do know is anytime I said Whitmer has the power, you argued semantics that she specifically couldn’t do it, even when I pointed out she could still issue EO’s, just not one that stayed in effect forever, you said that was not possible.  Most of this forum will back you, but they remember, lying about it isn’t really scoring any points for you.

2 hours ago, pfife said:

I argued for months about how you lied about EO 23.  And I didn't refer to "people I follow" like you did - I posted the fucking EO itself.   Blow it out your damn ass you liar. 

And note, I argued what health department did as a result of the EO, but since it wasn’t explicitly in the EO, I must have been a liar.  Funny how you take such a literal view of law when it suits you. 

what's really tough for your lies is that I literally posted that the health director did have the power, and here you are acting like I lied about that.   Even better, you're here acting like you "caught me in a lie".  Get a life bro 

image.png.11c4555eca9624585fd1fcc09c6cb5a4.png

Edited by pfife

4 hours ago, pfife said:

what's really tough for your lies is that I literally posted that the health director did have the power, and here you are acting like I lied about that.   Even better, you're here acting like you "caught me in a lie".  Get a life bro 

image.png.11c4555eca9624585fd1fcc09c6cb5a4.png

Solid maneuver going with the pfife on motownforums said x and ignoring what pfife on motownsports touted for the last year.