5/14 4:10 O's @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

Just now, Sports_Freak said:

Not even June and 80% of our SP staff is out indefinitely. Call up some more young arms, re-sign Hutchinson.

I mean, Manning is coming back next week and they have Brieske/Faedo. Only real net effect is that Faedo or Brieske doesn't go down

Just now, mtutiger said:

I mean, Manning is coming back next week and they have Brieske/Faedo. Only real net effect is that Faedo or Brieske doesn't go down

Wanna start Brieske or Faedo against the Central heavy schedule coming up? With the offense struggling? We could be 20+ games out by the end of June.

Just now, Sports_Freak said:

Wanna start Brieske or Faedo against the Central heavy schedule coming up? With the offense struggling? We could be 20+ games out by the end of June.

I am fine with starting either one of them against teams in our division.

2 hours ago, Sports_Freak said:

They may need to go with Brieske and Faedo because there are simply no other options.  It’s the hand that they have right now. The games are scheduled.  They just have to make their best effort of it.

4 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

What is Candelario doing out there.  He's misplayed 3 or 4 in the last 2 games.  

he's getting caught on in-between hops. He could either try to be more aggressive charging the ball when he can instead of letting it get to that in-between hop, or take another step back and take the ball after the hop - but maybe his arm isn't up to that.

Edited by gehringer_2