5/29 1:10 Guardians @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

1 minute ago, RandyMarsh said:

First time I actually seen Rodriguez pitch and he looks physically so much like McKenzie. Like I'm not totally convinced they aren't the same person pitching for both teams today.  

😂😂😂 I was thinking the same thing!

19 minutes ago, BBFCFM said:

Oh man Gary Jones And not only did he get drilled but the way he landed it looks like he probably tore up his knee left leg

He could have torn it up.  Sometimes when you hyper extend it like that it doesn't really hurt right away.  

With Grossman out with Shingles or Leprosy or whatever plague has infected him and Miggy with a sore back, we have only Tucker Barnhart on the bench now?   

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

He could have torn it up.  Sometimes when you hyper extend it like that it doesn't really hurt right away.  

With Grossman out with Shingles or Leprosy or whatever plague has infected him and Miggy with a sore back, we have only Tucker Barnhart on the bench now?   

Yep

I'm looking at the 40 and I am removing Turnbull, CIsnero, Funkhouser and Rogers who were all injured coming into the game and the only guys they haven't used from their entire 40-man roster are. 

Sam Howard

Brendon Davis

Zack Short

Kody Clemsns

and it's not even June. 

And............when did they put Short on the man?   I didn't see that move and who got lopped off to make room for him?