5/29 1:10 Guardians @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

2 hours ago, mtutiger said:

I'm kind rooting for Daz... at this point, I trust him more than any other outfielder defensively on the 40 man.

Just need to see him hit consistently...

Daz brings the energy this team needs. A 4th outfielder and defensive replacement? With Grossman, Meadows and Greene, there may not be room for Wili and Hill? I wonder if they have options?

7 minutes ago, Archie said:

I wonder if he can be out for the rest of the season?  I'll take Daz or Hill over Grossman at this point.

Same here.  I would never wish for anyone to be hurt.  But, Grossman at this point hurts the team leading off and doing little else other than getting walks.  He has no power at this point.  Only thing is that Grossman has been a top rated outfield defender thus far this year.

1 hour ago, BBFCFM said:

Same here.  I would never wish for anyone to be hurt.  But, Grossman at this point hurts the team leading off and doing little else other than getting walks.  He has no power at this point.  Only thing is that Grossman has been a top rated outfield defender thus far this year.

So has Schoop at 2nd base. How long do we keep going with these guys? We have Clemens and Kreidler for 2nd base. And, with Grossman, we have 5 outfielders. I guess depth is good...