07/25/2022 7:10 EDT San Diego Padres at Detroit Tigers

casimir

2 minutes ago, John_Brian_K said:

They are so good.  I get Arbys maybe once a year and when I do I got to order that shake.  Last night coming home from my golf league, had to pick my kids up from my parents place...it is WAAAAY past their bed time so I am trying to rush, but I did not eat donner so had to stop quick...go to TB and had to ask the lady if they still make mexi melts....they used to be soooo good....they do not make them anymore unfortunately.

I worked as an asst mgr for an Arbys franchise for a couple of years shortly after getting married (back in the late '70s). It took me a while to return to their food. It's still an occasional treat, usually when I drop my wife at the airport for one of her trips back to DTW. Never got into Taco Bell, was never one of my favorites.

BTW I usually don't diss misspellings or grammar, but your accidental misspelling of   dinner gave me a small chuckle.

2 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

I worked as an asst mgr for an Arbys franchise for a couple of years shortly after getting married (back in the late '70s). It took me a while to return to their food. It's still an occasional treat, usually when I drop my wife at the airport for one of her trips back to DTW. Never got into Taco Bell, was never one of my favorites.

BTW I usually don't diss misspellings or grammar, but your accidental misspelling of   dinner gave me a small chuckle.

Yeah I realized it after I hit send, then realized ....what would that be called...not irony...

TB when fresh and made well is really good as you are eating it, but 90% of the restaurants are not run well and the food is almost never fresh or good...last night was the rule....felt so gross last night.