Week Ten: Detroit Lions (2-6) @ Chicago Bears (3-6)

MichiganCardinal

Just now, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Why does Campbell deserve to come back at this point? I'm having a real hard time seeing any improvement on this team.

campbell?  what about holmes?  

if the lions quit at the end of the season its campbell's fault.  if the lions get their asses kicked because they cant tackle, cover, block, or catch, then that's the players' fault.  and holmes fault for not upgrading the talent.

Just now, buddha said:

if the lions quit at the end of the season its campbell's fault.  if the lions get their asses kicked because they cant tackle, cover, block, or catch, then that's the players' fault.  and holmes fault for not upgrading the talent.

I’m ok giving Holmes another year. This year was always a wash with Goff at QB. Campbell is clearly in over his head. The team has no idea what position they are supposed to be on. Same players for two years and they look absolutely lost on the field. 

2 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

I’m ok giving Holmes another year. This year was always a wash with Goff at QB. Campbell is clearly in over his head. The team has no idea what position they are supposed to be on. Same players for two years and they look absolutely lost on the field. 

im ok with giving them both another year, my only point is that campbell isnt the only one who hasnt been good.  holmes has sucked too.

7 minutes ago, buddha said:

Holmes didn't hire Dan Campbell though, so I think he deserves the opportunity to hire his guy and build a team.