2022 MLB Draft

1984Echoes

14 hours ago, Jim Cowan said:

I want an R/R first baseman who bats 7th for his high school team

He could bat clean-up for any major college team right now, but he's a rebellious kid.  He swears at the manager, takes days off whenever he feels like it, and is a bad influence on the toolsy sophomore shortstop.  This kid is a real piece of work, but he can hit the ball a mile.  He just needs the right coaches to talk some sense in to him.   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Fubar Kumar has dropped to 31.

yeah that was interesting, and probably too high. Supposedly he is not going back to Vanderbilt so I don't know what he thinks he's going to do with himself to maintain his marketability going into the '22 draft. And if he would not submit to a medical for the last draft, is he going to for the '22 draft? And if he doesn't, I would guess no team will touch him in any early round next year either. And if he does do a medical, what was the point in refusing last year?  Situation doesn't make much sense. Plenty of whistling past the graveyard talk from Boras, but I have to wonder if he is regretting taking Rocker on as a client.

• 2 weeks later...