NBA Info - March 2023

42 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

When you think you have your superstar so you end the rebuild and start pushing for the playoffs too soon. Then you find out he's just an All-Star who only plays on one side of the court. Welcome to the next 5 years of mediocrity.

1 hour ago, Betrayer said:

It really didn't look good from the start. Not sure what they were thinking. The better move would have been to trade KAT away. In fact, that's probably still the best move for that franchise.

Oh yeah it was definitely horrible from the start but if they got atleast a 2-3 years of a top seed and deep playoff run like I'm sure they were hoping/expecting it wouldn't have been as terrible for them but that is starting to look more and more like that's never going to happen. 

I was sad when they got Kyrie because they went from a team I was rooting for to a team I was rooting against.

As much as I love watching Luka play (even though I hate their Harden-esque offense), I can't root for a team with Kyrie on it. Just like I can't root for a team with KD on it. Things were a lot simpler when those two were on the same team.