04/12/2023 7:07pm EDT Detroit Tigers vs Toronto Blue Jays

casimir

I don't think Hinch is going anywhere nor do I think he should. But if Harris decides to replace him it won't bother me either. What I personally like to see in a manager that probably does not help or matter is a little fire and I think a young team might benefit. I think Hinch missed a grand opportunity to go off yesterday on the bogus interference call at third. Just let the team know, and the fans, that you really give a hoot and have their back. Even if it's superficial.

i really dont care if aj hinch gets replaced or not.  no manager would win with this collection of **** talent.

but i do think he's in tune with the new way in which baseball is moving, and i like that about him.  if they bring in someone else, i would expect that person to have the same focus.  i dont care about the astros thing, just like i dont care about aaron boone or joey cora or any of the other managers whose teams were stealing signs (like the 1940 tigers...).

23 minutes ago, bobrob2004 said:

Which is why there's no reason to act now.  Someone will get fired midseason (someone always does) and maybe that person will have the qualities to justify replacing Hinch.  In the meantime, just wait until the off-season and go through the interview process like normal.  This time with Harris' input.  

I just think there's at least a 50-50 chance you'll hate the new guy even worse.