04/12/2023 7:07pm EDT Detroit Tigers vs Toronto Blue Jays

casimir

1 minute ago, SoCalTiger said:

manning to the D/L. Gives Johnny another week to "show"

Unless they plan on reoptioning Nevin back to Toledo whenever Lorenzen is activated, Johnny has another move to sweat out one would think.

Although idk if they'd do it this quickly.

Just now, mtutiger said:

Unless they plan on reoptioning Nevin back to Toledo whenever Lorenzen is activated, Johnny has another move to sweat out one would think.

Although idk if they'd do it this quickly.

Ya me neither. I'm just guessing. But looking at Schoops last year + Dominican play + WBC + spring training and his slow start..three hits and two were dinkers.......

Interesting sidenote, Jarvy Bye-ez had a statistically worse season last year than Juan Gonzales did as a Tiger.  Another sidenote, Jarvy is on pace to do it again this season...put that man in the cleanup spot Brad! Err, I mean AJ!  Is it all just a bold strategy to put him in the most untennable position possible to make it so uncomfortable for him that he actually opts out after this year, or is AJ actually unaware of how ass Jarvy is? Guess we'll find out after another 150 games or so!

So I think the entire Guerrero situation was caused by him jumping over the batted ball, which disrupted his footwork and caused him to take a weird path across 3B. There was nothing Kreidler could have done different, since he was likely taking a path that would have avoided Guerrero if Guerrero had taken a normal arc around the base, then had no opportunity to adjust.

7 minutes ago, clark1mt said:

So I think the entire Guerrero situation was caused by him jumping over the batted ball, which disrupted his footwork and caused him to take a weird path across 3B. There was nothing Kreidler could have done different, since he was likely taking a path that would have avoided Guerrero if Guerrero had taken a normal arc around the base, then had no opportunity to adjust.

Apparently it was all good, as AJ just shrugged and milqtoast took it...man I miss Sparky and Leyland...

Edited by Dtrain72

Lol, everything about this team is unmitigated ass...even AJ at this point, and I have been a yuuuge AJ supporter/fan, but this just aint it man.  What exaclty is it he does?  Does he make this ass team even marginally better as the skipper?  Sure doesnt look that way...really not sure what he actually does or what value he actually brings that is much better than an Ausmus 🤷‍♂️