07/04/2023 6:40 pm EDT Oakland Athletics vs Detroit Tigers

casimir

Just now, gehringer_2 said:

what do we suppose his limit is? 70 pitches?

Matters if the offense decicides not to suck.  If he's at 70 and we got a couple runs on the board, he'll prob be done...but if it's 0-0 and he's at 70, I wouldnt be surprised if AJ pushes it to 80-ish if needed.

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Colt Keith on fire.  Just hit a 5-run homer.  That's how much he hates Toledo. 

But does Scott Harris love Nevin more than Keith?  If he's not brought up after the allstar break, I'll be close being out on Harris...what dafuq are you doing Scoooottt?!!!  I know it's hyperbolic, but come the f*ck on!

Just now, Dtrain72 said:

Seriously, all this team needs is 2-3 actual MLB bats added and this division can be won (Greene is one)...oh, and move Harvy down to at least 6 in the lineup, cant have your f*cking cleanup hitter with 30+% K's and a sub .600 OPS, ffs and smh

I think  Baddoo-Carpenter-Greene-Vierling  is a pretty decent OF.     Its the left side of the infield and the depth.   Miggy will be out of the way next year, too. 

• Like 1

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

I think  Baddoo-Carpenter-Greene-Vierling  is a pretty decent OF.     Its the left side of the infield and the depth.   Miggy will be out of the way next year, too. 

I hear there's a pretty good 3rd baseman/lef side of the field who's hitting near .500 in Toledo...🤷‍♂️, and his name is not Maton...

2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

And I know there's not premium on this season, but the division is there for the taking with just a tad more offense imo.

Edited by Dtrain72