07/04/2023 6:40 pm EDT Oakland Athletics vs Detroit Tigers

casimir

2 minutes ago, Hart said:

Are the Tigers possibly holding Keith back to manipulate his service time?  Not even sure how that works anymore.  

Well, why would you bring him up to platoon him and then put him in this awful linep with no support?   

****,   Threw a 1-hitter today through 9 and they're gonna lose this game.    Pathetic. 

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Well, why would you bring him up to platoon him and then put him in this awful linep with no support?   

****,   Threw a 1-hitter today through 9 and they're gonna lose this game.    Pathetic. 

Why platoon him? He get's 3rd base for 10 days and we'll see what happens from there.  

Something has to give with this f*cking gawd awful offense, bring the kid up.

Hey Harris, your team only gave up two hits in 10 innings to the worst team in baseball and still lost.

Hey Harris, your team only gave up two hits in 10 innings to the worst team in baseball and still lost.

Aaand Tork is broke again.

1 hour ago, Dtrain72 said:

This has the feel of a 1-0 loss with Skubal going 6+, giving up zero runs, and the offense obligatorily ****ting their pants against the worst team in baseball...meanwhile "Hi Scott Harris, my name Colt Keith, nice ****ty offense you got there, maybe you've heard of me..."

Hate to say I told me so, but, we have Harvy hitting cleanup...I mean, it writes itself.