07/24/2023 1:10 pm EDT San Francisco Giants vs Detroit Tigers

casimir

7 hours ago, Toddwert said:

Whats the Deuce? I think i missed something

The history of it is lost forever when MotownSports morphed over to MotownForums.  It could be explained to you, but you really had to be present for it to get the full effect.

1 hour ago, casimir said:

The history of it is lost forever when MotownSports morphed over to MotownForums.  It could be explained to you, but you really had to be present for it to get the full effect.

Oh I know i was around when this was the message board on the official tigers website… so many in jokes and stories

Outside of the game against the Royals I don't think Skubal has given up a run all season including all his rehab starts. I know for sure he hasn't in his other 3 MLB starts but off hand I don't remember him giving up any at all in the minors either. Just been complete domination aside from that one game. 

I don't want to go as far as say Im rooting for the Twins, God knows that would be horrible but I'm at the point where I really don't care if they win since I've pretty much given up on the thought of the Tigers catching them so if it's between them and the Guardians I rather it be the Twins cause I think they have been the better team.

14 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

I don't want to go as far as say Im rooting for the Twins, God knows that would be horrible but I'm at the point where I really don't care if they win since I've pretty much given up on the thought of the Tigers catching them so if it's between them and the Guardians I rather it be the Twins cause I think they have been the better team.

Either team will get smoked out of the first round.