08/19/2022 7:10 EDT Detroit Tigers at Cleveland Guardians

casimir

19 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

Reaches base all four times today, with a double, a single and two walks. OPS now up to .749. 

I'm still guessing what kind of hitter Torkelson is going to be in the end. The power part is in place, but whether he's  going to be a 330 OBP/30 hr guy or develop the OBP to go with it to be an all-star is still hard to tell.

3 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

My Dad is a 3 tour Vietnam vet that just got out of the hospital from falling down recently. My step mom is 20 years younger for Columbia and try’s really hard to make my Dad happy. This jus happened lol!

IMG_1324.jpeg

Worse yet, I Googled it and still thought it was real. 🤫🤫

Edit; it looks like they fo sell it in some markets;

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/for-petes-sake/article277602688.html

Edited by Sports_Freak
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HeyAbbott said:

I definitely agree. As historic as Miggy's career has been, he shouldn't have been playing this year. There are many others as well.

The problem here is that his stat line this season is one of the best 9 on the team.  Now, granted, there’s more to being an everyday player than offense.  But this is populated by only 5 bats with an OPS+ of over 90.  Heck, Jake Marisnick’s 87 looks like a starter amongst this band of balsa wood bats.