The Gaza War

gehringer_2

Posted (edited)

I also used the handy search tool and found the word “rad” has been used a total of 13 times in site history.  Every occurrence was by you @pfife .   

I’m still a fan of GenX slang but rad is a bit dated and my kid would call it out as cringe.  Maybe take a chill pill on rad and try to mix in a bitchin, gnarly,  tubular, or even a bodacious.   All are phat options.  

Never a bad idea to keep things fresh as you never know when some moron is going to go back into the search feature and call you out for some bs from years ago. 

Peace Out!

Edited by Hongbit
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

I also used the handy search tool and found the word “rad” has been used a total of 13 times in site history.  Every occurrence was by you @pfife .   

I’m still a fan of GenX slang but rad is a bit dated and my kid would call it out as cringe.  Maybe take a chill pill on rad and try to mix in a bitchin, gnarly,  tubular, or even a bodacious.   All are phat options.  

Never a bad idea to keep things fresh as you never know when some moron is going to go back into the search feature and call you out for some bs from years ago. 

Peace Out!

Deuces bro!

23 minutes ago, oblong said:

Why do protesters go after non federal policy makers?  Because their point isn’t to introduce change but to just be an asshole. 

They're doing the work of Hamas whether as useful idiots or complicitly. It's why they mostly target Democrats. 

18 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

Biden has done everything the Hamasholes wanted but something tells me that won’t be good enough for the Hamasholes. 

You’re right, this definitely will not be good enough.

1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

No and the youngins are going to be mad. They aren't going to forget to pack a lunch this time. 

Wait, I thought the college elites protests were the catalyst behind the latest ceasefire initiative? Where they duped again?