The Gaza War

gehringer_2

So in the actual war we have actual Israel negotiating with actual Hamas...

and simultaneously you guys think universities shouldn't negotiate with their students.  

LOL it's as if you didn't actually care about the war in the first place and were just virtue signaling

Not going to lie, a foreign war that doesn't involve the US and has significantly fewer casualties than other foreign wars currently ongoing does rank very low on things I care about but these Hamasholes in the US want to sabotage our democracy and are just using it for their anti Israel Jew hatred. 

• Like 1

Of course, This thread is replete with YOU spreading their anti-Israel Jew hatred.  You literally copied and pasted those links to those videos over and over and over again.   You're like the threads Rupar. 

9 minutes ago, pfife said:

So in the actual war we have actual Israel negotiating with actual Hamas...

and simultaneously you guys think universities shouldn't negotiate with their students.  

LOL it's as if you didn't actually care about the war in the first place and were just virtue signaling

I would classify the college protests as your favorite phrase, virtue signaling. In fact, it would be the definition of said phrase.

Just now, Tigeraholic1 said:

I would classify the college protests as your favorite phrase, virtue signaling. In fact, it would be the definition of said phrase.

Exactly.  Like the first drake meme said.  Y'all been virtue signalling about virtue signalling while pretending you're not virtue signalling. 

Posted (edited)

Being harder on college students than Israel is on actual Hamas is a pretty tough and also rad flex though, very serious 

now I'll wait for a sweet gen x burn by the dude going on about pearl jam 

Edited by pfife

Hopeful for a cease fire agreement.

Hopeful that parents on both sides of this horror can put their children to bed with less fear.

Hopeful that everyone can keep their eyes on what’s important. 

1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

You're like getting sprayed by a skunk. No matter how much I bathe in tomato juice, your stink never goes away. 

You've literally been spreading anti-Israel Jew-hate here for weeks on end.   Video of anti-Israel Jew-hate after video of anti-Israel Jew-hate.     Copy paste, copy pate.  

Lashing out hysterically doesn't change that you did that.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

Pfife is the real victim in all of this. 

You've literally been spreading anti-Israel Jew-hate here for weeks on end.   Video of anti-Israel Jew-hate after video of anti-Israel Jew-hate.     Copy paste, copy pate.  

Lashing out hysterically doesn't change that you did that.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Dan Gilmore said:

I am hoping for a ceasefire agreement to have both sides, Bombers and Pfife, not post anything in this thread for 48 hours. All those in favor?

I definitely agree to it, I'm strongly in favor of him posting less videos of people hating Israel and Jews and I'm willing to make that 48 hour sacrifice. 

Edited by pfife

48 minutes ago, pfife said:

I definitely agree to it, I'm strongly in favor of him posting less videos of people hating Israel and Jews and I'm willing to make that 48 hour sacrifice. 

Chief always has to have the last word tho.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

My point being after you were asked to stop you had to get one more dig in. 

I wasn't asked to stop.    Everyone was asked if they agreed with a ceasefire between me and MotownBummers and I accepted the offer and gave the reasoning.   Bummers hasn't accepted it yet.