November 2023 Games

lordstanley

And here's the offensive productive at the 1/4 mark.  DeBrincat has slowed from his torrid start, but is still roughly a point per game, as is Larkin and surprisingly Gostisbehere. Most players' G-A-Pts look as good as I would have expected, except Veleno and Rasmussen. Probably would have expected more points from Copp and Seider by now, I guess.

Screenshot (1563).png

7 minutes ago, slothfacekilla said:

Shocked that Hartman got suspended two games for the slewfoot of DeBrincat.  I agree with it, but it wasn't even penalized and they haven't suspended other similar stuff.  The NHL remains unpredictable with punishments.  Also the Wild just fired their head coach so you're welcome Minnesota I guess.

they dont seem like the same team as last year.  i remember them being more physical and a lot dirtier.  they lost dumbas, right?  and someone else maybe?  they looked passive.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, slothfacekilla said:

Shocked that Hartman got suspended two games for the slewfoot of DeBrincat.  I agree with it, but it wasn't even penalized and they haven't suspended other similar stuff.  The NHL remains unpredictable with punishments.  Also the Wild just fired their head coach so you're welcome Minnesota I guess.

It was interesting to see Hartmann really having an extended 'discussion' with Seider when they went to the box. Redmond thought it was Hartmann arguing it was unintentional and it looked like Mortitz basically telling him he didn't care if it was or wasn't.

1 hour ago, buddha said:

they dont seem like the same team as last year.  i remember them being more physical and a lot dirtier.  they lost dumbas, right?  and someone else maybe?  they looked passive.

Ya Dumba and I want to say....Greenway are gone?  They both played hard/dirty-ish in my opinion.  Plus Ryan Reaves if he can keep up with the play.

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

It was interesting to see Hartmann really having an extended 'discussion' with Seider when they went to the box. Redmond thought it was Hartmann arguing it was unintentional and it looked like Mortitz basically telling him he didn't care if it was or wasn't.

I am a bit shocked Hartman didn't drop his gloves there, if Seider keeps going at guys like that someone is going to fight him whether Seider really wants it or not.

56 minutes ago, slothfacekilla said:

Ya Dumba and I want to say....Greenway are gone?  They both played hard/dirty-ish in my opinion.  Plus Ryan Reaves if he can keep up with the play.

I am a bit shocked Hartman didn't drop his gloves there, if Seider keeps going at guys like that someone is going to fight him whether Seider really wants it or not.

I expected a big strong Euro like Moritz to play the placid enforcer type in the NHL, but instead he's turned into maybe the edgiest player on the team. I guess that's fine as long as he can stay out of the box. If he develops too much of a rep that might get more difficult.

Edited by gehringer_2

No player has ever come back from the surgery Kane had?

"The history of NHL players returning from hip resurfacing surgeries isn’t encouraging, though.

Capitals star Nicklas Backstrom underwent the same operation in June 2022, returned to action in January 2023, and lasted only 47 games before stepping away from hockey again earlier this month. Former NHL players Carl Hagelin, Ryan Kesler and Ed Jovanovski each were unable to significantly restart their careers after hip resurfacing surgeries, as well."

https://chicago.suntimes.com/blackhawks/2023/11/28/23979400/patrick-kane-red-wings-blackhawks-alex-debrincat-nhl-signing

Edited by Sports_Freak