November 2023 Games

lordstanley

21 minutes ago, slothfacekilla said:

TNT made it seem like it was Gostisbehere was at fault for not being aware he was about to be hit from behind, it was wild to me that they were acting like it was nothing.  "I think he hits him in the shoulder here" or some BS, F off.

I get the argument when a player controlling the puck turns his back on the defender to face the boards. This was not that.  He skated directly to the boards to play the puck and got rocked from behind. Complete garbage.

DeBrincat getting driven face first into the half-wall was just as bad. Rangers are a cowardly team.

2 hours ago, slothfacekilla said:

TNT made it seem like it was Gostisbehere was at fault for not being aware he was about to be hit from behind, it was wild to me that they were acting like it was nothing.  "I think he hits him in the shoulder here" or some BS, F off.

they did the same thing with debrincat.

Two real solid periods of play by Alex Lyon tonight as well. Refreshing to see that our top line Centre and both goalies are out and we're still in total control of this game at both ends of the ice. Leading 4-1 while trailing 25-19 on shots is encouraging efficiency too.

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad