12/11/23 7:00PM EST Indiana Pacers @ Detroit Pistons

Tigeraholic1

I know many fear another Blake trade and in turn bring up guys like Lavine but I think Blake was a special case since he was a big star in LA where Gores spends all his time, I think somebody like Lavine or Poole don't have the cache in Gores eyes that Blake had so I'm skeptical he would force a move for one of them.

On 12/11/2023 at 11:33 AM, buddha said:

JEIII with the usual "things need time to gel" article today.  which almost all of predicted would be the next article (they havent had time to play together because of injuries) but couched in the "dont make a panic move and trade for kuzma or lavine" mantra.  which i agree with.  i dont want either of those guys.

but if he's writing:

"Assuming Detroit doesn’t suddenly turn a month’s worth of losing into the alternative over the next five days, it’s my understanding that the Pistons could be active in the trade market in the coming weeks."

that means he's heard the front office is looking to make a deal.  which is scary considering this front office's track record.

i dont have a freep or detnews account so i cant read their beat writers articles.  and there's no point in reading keith langlois because he works for the team.

btw, the comments to those articles are pretty funny lately with them all calling out JEIII for being a weaver shill.  especially today with the "you wrote the same **** about josh jackson" back in the day that you write now about livers.  he's turned a corner in practice!  lol.

He is so lazy as a journalists 

44 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

I know many fear another Blake trade and in turn bring up guys like Lavine but I think Blake was a special case since he was a big star in LA where Gores spends all his time, I think somebody like Lavine or Poole don't have the cache in Gores eyes that Blake had so I'm skeptical he would force a move for one of them.

Big man, often injured, big contract, plays in Los Angeles, sounds like the Pistons are going to make a run at Anthony Davis. 

11 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Literally the words I was going to come on here and say. I think I said it in a previous post as well.

How does this coach take 20+ games to figure out you need spacing around Cade? How does he take this long to learn how to use Ausar (roll man, DHOs, dunker spot)? How long to figure out Ivey needs to play more than 20 minutes? How long to stagger the scorers? How long to shorten the rotation to 8 or 9? How long to move Stew to the bench? How long to move Hayes to the bench?

He either wants to go home and earn all this money from his couch or he just had more talent than people thought when he was in Phoenix and the guy from New Orleans is the real Monty. I'm beginning to the think it's the latter. I thought he was Casey 2.0, but he might actually be Casey 0.5.

3 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Hawks are not good so that is possibly a win, but no confidence being on the road.  Utah at home is their best shot IMO.  

I'll be at that game, so I really hope that's the one.

I was stupid and bought the tickets before the season since it's only about a 5.5 hour drive and we were looking to book a couple of extended weekend getaways.

Edit: Talking about the Hawks game.

Edited by Betrayer