Week Eighteen: Minnesota Vikings (7-9) @ Detroit Lions (11-5)

1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

Fields plays QB the way I play Madden. Drop back and run around until someone breaks open. He doesn't read defense well or throws with anticipation.

He isn't being developed properly. Timing routes is something every team should have in their playbook. And just because he has horrible coaches, doesn't mean he couldn't learn. He does have a pretty strong arm (but inaccurate).

3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

The Rams would be 10-7 and Green Bay 9-8,  so yes.    

Then you possibly have New Orleans and Seattle in play if Green Bay loses. Well know the NFC after these 4:00 PM games are over. If I had a choice, I would want to play New Orleans.

13 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

If Detroit is the 3 seed, we would play the 6 seed in the 1st round, right? I thought Green Bay would be the 7 seed if they win?

Packers beat the rams. That’s the tiebreaker.   

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

Please, understand, with my pure hatred of Ohio State, I don't like saying he's good, but he's good.      Not sure about Caleb Williams.  Is he a guy that beefs up his stats against cupcakes?   

College stats don’t really matter for NFL projections.  Look at the tape on Caleb Williams and you will see him do things that only a few QB’s alive can do.   The physical skills are off the charts.   

Just now, Sports_Freak said:

Then you possibly have New Orleans and Seattle in play if Green Bay loses. Well know the NFC after these 4:00 PM games are over. If I had a choice, I would want to play New Orleans.

The Lions only options are the Rams or Packers since it looks like Dallas will lock up the 2 seed. 

2 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Cowboys are up huge. We are the 3 seed. It’s either GB or LA.  Rams down 20-13 and packers up 8 with the ball and 6 mins left.  

8 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Only team I am truly scared of is Seattle.   They just have our number.   I think the Lions can actually handle the Rams and Packers

2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Only team I am truly scared of is Seattle.   They just have our number.   I think the Lions can actually handle the Rams and Packers

Rams lead. 

I would have loved the Lions to play Seattle. They haven’t been good all year and are losing to lowly Arizona in a must win game today. They beat the Lions at the Lions” lowest point last year then in OT earlier this year. Big deal. 

Edited by lordstanley

2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I don't want to have to play the Rams. Stafford scares me. When he gets hot...we've all seen what he can do.

(7) Green Bay over (2) Dallas

(4) Tampa Bay over Philadelphia

(3) Detroit over (6) LA Rams

(7) Green Bay over (1) San Francisco

(3) Detroit over (4) Tampa Bay

(3) Detroit over (7) Green Bay

(2) Buffalo over (7) Pittsburgh

(6) Miami over (3) Kansas City

(5) Cleveland over (4) Houston

(1) Baltimore over (6) Miami

(5) Cleveland over (2) Buffalo

(5) Cleveland over (1) Baltimore

SUPER BOWL

DETROIT LIONS  VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS

Open jobs tomorrow

Carolina - Ryan Day, just kidding, who the hell wants this job?  Eric Beineimy? 

Los Angeles Chargers - Bill Belichick?

New England  -  Vrabel will be their guy

Atlanta - Ben Johnson?

Washington - Jim Harbaugh?  (because they'll let him pick his GM

Tennessee  - Jim Schwartz?

Then after their first round departure

Dallas - Lincoln Riley