Week Eighteen: Minnesota Vikings (7-9) @ Detroit Lions (11-5)

11 hours ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Lions 2024 Schedule

Home: Packers, Vikings, Bears, Rams, Seahawks, Jaguars, Titans, Bills, Buccaneers

Away: Packers, Vikings, Bears, Cardinals, Texans, Colts, 49ers, Cowboys

Lions will end up getting a full slate of prime time games. I'm predicting the Thursday season opener against the Bills, Thanksgiving against the Bears, and Monday night against the Rams.

Road ones will be Monday night at 49ers and Packers and Sunday night against the Cowboys.

Lions will host the Seahawks in London. 

1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

Lions will end up getting a full slate of prime time games. I'm predicting the Thursday season opener against the Bills, Thanksgiving against the Bears, and Monday night against the Rams.

Road ones will be Monday night at 49ers and Packers and Sunday night against the Cowboys.

Lions will host the Seahawks in London. 

If we have to give a home game for the international slate next year, I'm perfectly fine not seeing Seattle at home again. Jacksonville in London probably makes sense too, since the NFL seems to think they have more fans in England than they do in Jacksonville.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

If we have to give a home game for the international slate next year, I'm perfectly fine not seeing Seattle at home again. Jacksonville in London probably makes sense too, since the NFL seems to think they have more fans in England than they do in Jacksonville.

The Lions are due for an international game. Had Miami won, that game would have been a slam dunk for the Brazil game. I thought about Jacksonville but since they already play a lot of London games I wasn't sure about adding another. 

3 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

The Lions are due for an international game. Had Miami won, that game would have been a slam dunk for the Brazil game. I thought about Jacksonville but since they already play a lot of London games I wasn't sure about adding another. 

I remember Rod Wood pushing to make the Lions-Chiefs game the Germany game this year (before it was announced as the opener), so that we wouldn't lose a home game next year.

I think St.Brown in the Germany game is a lock this season.  

He should really start advantage of his German heritage and their insatiable appetite for America.  He could be the next Hoff.  He’s missing out if there isn’t a German reality TV crew following him around next year.   

• Thanks 1