2024 CFP National Championship: #1 Michigan Wolverines (14-0) vs. #2 Washington Huskies (14-0)

michigan up to a 5 point favorite.

sp+ likes michigan by double digits, but i think thats because sp+ doesnt realize how historically bad the big ten west was.  skews the numbers and makes um, osu and psu look better than they actually were.

I know the popular thought is Michigan needs to pound the run and control the clock.  This Washington defense is very beatable over the top.  I think UM will look to take advantage and have more than a few big shots in the game plan similar to OSU last year.  

4 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

I know the popular thought is Michigan needs to pound the run and control the clock.  This Washington defense is very beatable over the top.  I think UM will look to take advantage and have more than a few big shots in the game plan similar to OSU last year.  

I think it will have a 2022 OSU feel. Run it down their throat until they stack the box, then take the top off.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Gonna post some video ?   

I was trying to send a picture earlier and my phone was acting up and the preview was just a black box. Let’s see if it’ll post now. This was an hour before kick.

IMG_6715.thumb.jpeg.22d99a2504b9205d21974b05470dee6e.jpeg

Edited by MichiganCardinal

2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Here's the thing.   We get to experience this in real time and if we win, we get to experience the joy of it. 

You know it'll get vacated, but nobody really cares about that.  Vacating it can't erase the memories of goin through it. 

The NCAA is just trying to match the NFL. Instead of draft season they’ll have sanction season and we’ll get to see what from the past season actually counted.

1 minute ago, MichiganCardinal said:

I was trying to send a picture earlier and my phone was acting up and the preview was just a black box. Let’s see if it’ll post now. This was an hour before kick.

IMG_6715.thumb.jpeg.22d99a2504b9205d21974b05470dee6e.jpeg

I remember my pre Agoraphobia days when I could go out and hangout with people without freaking out. 

1 minute ago, MichiganCardinal said:

I’m not claustrophobic, but this is a lot.

It's not claustrophobia.   You know, if people stopped plotting to kill me, I think I'd be fine. 

Everything's fine

I'm okay.  

I'm okay. 

They're not here.  They're not here.   I am safe.  They can't get me here.  

• Haha 1