1/5/24 10PM Detroit Pistons @ Golden State Warriors

2 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

I agree the team needs to make big moves but it takes a special type of idiot to allow Weaver to make the calls on them.   Absolute insanity.

IMG_5990.webp.1e6a00838560f9f28c1ae1c7d2742cc0.webp

portrait of the douchebag as a young(er) man.

it really sucks to have a despicable person as your owner.  if youre going to be despicable and own a company that takes advantage of society's most vulnerable at least be competent at running the franchise.

incompetent despicability is the worst kind of despicability.

• Like 1

If Weaver truly believes that a defense first mentality can work, the organization needs to make a complete pivot away from basketball.  

All scouts and personnel people fired and replaced by scientists and engineers.  Every dollar should be spent on researching time travel and finding a way to build a time machine.  That’s the only way it could work. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Slow down

ivey, two seconds, and a 2029 first for pascal siakem.  followed by a max contract for the 30 year old.

followed by duren, burks, and a 2030 first for zach lavine.

11 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

I have an inkling.  Hint: It will be the same reason it doesn't work out in Detroit.  

He’s going to make $40M dollars for 4 years of being a deep bench backup.  I think his bust NBA career turned out fine.