3/21/24 1:05PM EDT Mets @ Tigers

3 hours ago, LongLiveMaroth said:

Looks pretty close to an opening-day lineup. 

Personally. I'd like to see Canha hit 2nd with everyone moving down one.  I think his OBP will help at the top of the order instead of 5th. I'd also like to see Keith bat 8th or 9th to get some pressure off of him as he's adjusting to the Majors, but the bottom of the order is a lot more fluid than the top. 

So our three game spring training trip ends today with a 1-1-1 record for the Tigers in the games we attended. Mostly all sun and warm enough to enjoy all of the games, almost like being in Florida 😁 Hoping the team can stay healthy the rest of spring.

Headed north in the morning looking at 100% chance of rain to start the day. Ready for opening day.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 1776 said:

So our three game spring training trip ends today with a 1-1-1 record for the Tigers in the games we attended. Mostly all sun and warm enough to enjoy all of the games, almost like being in Florida 😁 Hoping the team can stay healthy the rest of spring.

Headed north in the morning looking at 100% chance of rain to start the day. Ready for opening day.

I'm comfortable extrapolating that to a 54-54-54 regular season record, but I don't think that's good enough for the playoffs.