4/4 DH Game 1 12:10PM EDT Game 2 TBD Tigers @ Mets

6 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

That Max guy was actually more entertaining than Craig and Johnny Kane. His theory on a bad start was comical. Mostly because he thinks the Mets will actually come back and contend. 

Yes, but look how low a bar you set!

Manning is the one who should be dating Taylor Swift. By the way, who walks the plank to bring Manning back into the starting rotation permanently? I’ve been been out of touch with this team for a couple years, so don’t feel bad about explaining it to me as if I were a child. 

Just now, IdahoBert said:

Manning is the one who should be dating Taylor Swift. By the way, who walks the plank to bring Manning back into the starting rotation permanently? I’ve been been out of touch with this team for a couple years, so don’t feel bad about explaining it to me as if I were a child. 

Wait for the upcoming injuries. It'll happen sooner that we think.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hongbit said:

Jason Benetti has just became my favorite pbp announcer of all time by purposely calling out Manning’s no hitter and flipping the bird to one of the dumber baseball superstitions of all.  

Get back to me in about 20 years. Ernie is the king!

Fire Hinch. A manager NEVER takes out a pitcher when he's throwing a no-hitter. Not unless his arm falls off. These modern day pitchers are spoiled. Mickey Lolich pitched 300 innings per season. Prolly 150 pitchs per game. What a joke!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1