6/4/24 8:05PM Tigers @ Rangers

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back in 2019 we visited family in Dallas.  We went to Six Flags.  This was in July.  From the top of one of hte rides you can see this stadium, along with the Cowboys place.  We made it thru Six Flags in about 3 hours, we asked if it's always that dead and they said "In July nobody comes out here except tourists".

1 minute ago, theroundsquare said:

it's hardly enough PA to reach any conclusions, but i think we can count on it

I agree with you on the sample size.  But I think we'll see it.

Sadly Baez' season OPS of .471 is lower than that .523 vs Dunning.

21 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

So Jake hit 2 home runs yesterday and has 20 to 30 family members and friends at the game? Better sit him, make it fair for Texas. And good call about Javy, he sits;

Screenshot_20240604_193127_MLB.thumb.jpg.2e0c6427d447d3ea8cbce9718bec4234.jpg

I thought of it in real time (actually when I was watching on delay) and then not again until now.  Weren’t those home runs hit to pretty much the same spot?  I don’t think it was mentioned on TV or in the game thread.

I’m not surprised about Kelly in and Rogers on the bench.  That’s just the nature of the current catching platoon.

Just now, casimir said:

I thought of it in real time (actually when I was watching on delay) and then not again until now.  Weren’t those home runs hit to pretty much the same spot?  I don’t think it was mentioned on TV or in the game thread.

I’m not surprised about Kelly in and Rogers on the bench.  That’s just the nature of the current catching platoon.

I think his second one went deeper. Same general area though. I know they said he ran really fast on the 1st one because he didn't know if it was out. The 2nd one, he stood there and admired it.