Michigan Panthers thread

I figure they will either be terrible and fit right in or they will actually be really good to the point where people will start to get invested in them a bit only for the league to inevitably fold. We'd get a small taste of what it would be like to have a good football team only for it to of course get taken away. 

All you guys bag on Patterson but he's the best QB the Panthers have had in decades.  Put him on a different team with good parts around him and I bet he wins a championship.

In all seriousness, @davidsb623 is right, he wasn't the biggest problem.  He looked really bad in the first qtr, in part because his OL was non-existent.  But he performed decently in the 2nd half.  I'm not saying he's NFL caliber, but he good enough for the USFL I thought.

• Like 2

I watched for about a half and it was painfully bad football on both sides.    Not sure how Shea Patterson was deemed to be the #1 overall QB of this league. He doesn’t have a good arm and every ball he threw lacked any pace.    

If this is the quality of football from the rest of the games then this league is doomed.   

Edited by Hongbit