4/24 1:10 Rockies @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

42 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Tork's play was tough, Haase's was just a mistake/inexperience, he didn't play the wind - you have to plan for it before you start your route. An experienced OF would/should have know that ball was going to fade to the left. It's blowing pretty steady out there it shouldn't have been a surprise.

I'm just getting frustrated with the  managerial desions with the line up and even the batting order. It reminds me of a little league team where a manager plays his buddies kids and not the best players.

I don't blame Haase but the person who played him there. You're right that an experienced OF would have made that play so he should be in the game instead of a catcher playing LF. 

2 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

I dont have a problem with playing Haase in left.

But at some point, you have to move Tork up in the lineup. I get that he's a rookie and you're trying to protect him some, but if the goal is to win ballgames, its the right thing to do.

For all the talk from AJ about how this team is based on meritocracy, he sure loves to jam an awful Candy at the cleanup spot down our throats.

8 minutes ago, BBFCFM said:

I was really hoping that the offense of explosion we saw in game one yesterday would be what triggered this team to get it going. Nope, not so much.

they got a game against some very mediocre pitching and cleaned up. You almost wonder if a team losses it's edge at the plate after one of the those.

2 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

they got a game against some very mediocre pitching and cleaned up. You almost wonder if a team losses it's edge at the plate after one of the those.

There's an emotional element of Miggy's accomplishment... maybe a bit of a hangover from that

6 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

There's an emotional element of Miggy's accomplishment... maybe a bit of a hangover from that

Maybe, but offensively, today and last night has been this team's m.o. this season, before Miggys game one yesterday...this is the norm.

Edited by Dtrain72