5/6 8:10 Tigers @ Astros

Tigeraholic1

13 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Kudos to Shep to remind viewers that "A 5 game hit streak is on the line for Candelario"...in the 3rd inning.

I can’t listen to them anymore

I can’t listen to them anymore

Tonight I am listening to the Astros in there broadcast is outstanding

32 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

LOL- actually HW DVRs are history. It's all in the cloud. All you really get is a link to an entry in the server library. Downside is then the library turns over, your 'recording' goes bye-bye. DirectTV holds everything 9mo now I think, which is up from 90days when the service started. I guess they got a bunch more disk drives.

My Xfinity DVRs oldest recording is from 8/4/18. I remember it somehow started giving me hours and hours of HD recordings.

6 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

My Xfinity DVRs oldest recording is from 8/4/18. I remember it somehow started giving me hours and hours of HD recordings.

I remember taking the HD out of my Comcast box and transferring the recordings to my desktop when I cancelled the service before we moved a few years ago. If I actually want to capture anything for a permanent collection from DirectTV I have make the reservation, then play it and and capture it to a PC while it's playing. Needless to say, even though I can, I never do. 

Edited by gehringer_2

Just now, mtutiger said:

Nice outing for Brieske... 

yup - you can't be too bummed about 3 runs in 5 IP against this team in this park. It's kind of joke how they keep saying how critical it is to get innings from the starters in this stretch when all they are doing is wasting them anyway.