5/28 4:10 Guardians @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

I would rather be locked in an elevator filled with 1000 farts than watch this offense...to indeed beat a dead horse, it's literally historically bad, like trending to be one of the worst in MLB history...give Al an extension Chris!  Freaking mush brained owner...

Edited by Dtrain72

How bad does a entire team slumping at the plate have to get before the heat comes down on the manager? I'm not saying I have any idea if there is anything Hinch could or should be doing but at some point the pressure on Avila to do something is going get to where someone's head has to roll, probably Coolbaugh's first I suppose.

1 minute ago, gehringer_2 said:

I guess it would be silly to push Faedo when he has so few IP since his TJ, but if that weren't the case he looked good to go for the 7th.

I dunno, I was good with him coming out when he did.  He didn't necessarily have his best stuff today.

1 minute ago, gehringer_2 said:

How bad does a entire team slumping at the plate have to get before the heat comes down on the manager? I'm not saying I have any idea if there is anything Hinch could or should be doing but at some point the pressure on Avila to do something is going get to where someone's head has to roll, probably Coolbaugh's first I suppose.

I go higher than that, Avila gave AJ a giant pile of shit and then promised the fan base "tHe REEEEEe buiLD iS oHHHhhh vuuUUrr!!!"...if anyone's head needs to roll, it's Al.  I'll be damned if this management/ownership shit's on AJ, then he goes back to Houston as has world series contender again, all while Al and chris play glad-hand reach around with eachother while pissing on the fans, tellin em it's raining.

5 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

His pitches seem to be hard to barrel up - even when he left fastballs in hittable zones he was getting a lot of pop-ups. Hard not to like that.

Oscar Gonzalez crushed one off him.  So did Naylor.