9/24 @ 7:10 Detroit Tigers vs Kansas City Royals

Tigeraholic1

2 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

I grew up listening to WJR.  That and TSN were my only connection to the Tigers.  I couldn't get day games, but the Reception was pretty good on clear nights.  At times I had to hold the radio a certain way in order to get the games.  Other times I had to figure out what was going on through the static.  I got to be pretty good at following the game for an inning or two just hearing the intonation of Harwell's  voice, the crowd sounds and the timing of commercials through the static.   

So, just where the hell have you been?

Like a coward I gave up on this game when what’s his face was thrown out at third. and unlike many times when I turn tail and run there was no dramatic comeback. But all is good. It’s just one game.

Scarlett O'Hara: I'll think about that tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day. As God is my witness, I'll never go hungry again!

ME: See you all tomorrow.

26 minutes ago, Jim Cowan said:

I hope that at some point on the weekend the circumstances are just right for burying a fastball in Merrifield's ribs.

23 minutes ago, theroundsquare said:

I hope that at some point on the weekend the circumstances are just right for buyring a fastball in Merrifield's ribs *twice*

Now now, just because they won a World Series in recent memory and our team couldn’t win one when it was filled with All-Stars, future Hall of Famer‘s, MVPs, and Cy Young winners, that is no reason to suggest violent retribution. But we should do something. I was thinking of a nuclear strike but I have a really good friend who lives in KC and they have really good barbecue too. So that’s off the table.