6/7 7:05 Tigers @ Pirates

Tigeraholic1

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

I assume when they said 'subluxation' they mean what we would call 'dislocated shoulder', though I didn't see them having to 'pop' Candy's shoulder back 'in' so if that's what it was it must have gone back by itself. Tattis has a chronic problem with that and just plays over it. A tall friend of mine who played a lot of basketball eventually had surgery on both of his to tighten them up to stop the recurrences.

My son had it and it popped out when he took a practice swing. Ending up needing surgery.

3 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

My son had it and it popped out when he took a practice swing. Ending up needing surgery.

they have gone back and forth with Tattis. At one point he was going to have surgery, then decided not to for the time being. My friend put it off through his most of  his 20's but it didn't get any better and he had it done when he was still young enough to enjoy playing rec basketball.

Edited by gehringer_2

1 minute ago, mtutiger said:

How did Javy get a base hit there?

Funny you say this because Craig Monroe was extolling on the radio broadcast just now how Javy’s swing seems to be coming around, and I thought, didn’t Javy just luck that ball off his shoetops through the infield?