6/26 4:10 PM Tigers @ Diamondbacks

Motor City Sonics

3 minutes ago, chasfh said:

It’s bad enough to have to see visuals of multiple in-stands interviews on these Tigers telecasts, but I feel sorry for you people who are stuck having to listen to them, too.

Their team seems to do it more than most other TV crews... granted I watch more of their feed than the others lol

2 minutes ago, chasfh said:

It’s bad enough to have to see visuals of multiple in-stands interviews on these Tigers telecasts, but I feel sorry for you people who are stuck having to listen to them, too.

No doubt it's pretty terrible. The thing is none of these people actually have anything to say that's of any interest. You could write the Q & A out before Kane even opens his mouth. 

2 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

No doubt it's pretty terrible. The thing is none of these people actually have anything to say that's of any interest. You could write the Q & A out before Kane even opens his mouth. 

I would like to go back in time and cause flat tires for everyone before they drove to the Bally Sports focus group before they could tell the moderators hey I really like the in-stands interviews, I’d like to see more of those, please.

I don't get managers. He didn't give you the inning. It was clear he wasn't going to. You still had to use the BP, all you did was give up the runs and still use the BP. When it comes to handling starters, give me a Sparky Anderson anytime. He wasn't much with his relievers, but I always thought the "2nd time in trouble" rule for starters was spot on.

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Like 1