9/30 @ 7:40 Detroit Tigers vs Minnesota Twins

Tigeraholic1

You know, technically, I’m supposed to hate the White Sox and Cleveland a ton but it’s the Twins who cut out my heart, threw it on the ground, and urinated on it in the 1987 playoffs. I think my resentments should be aimed at them. But I kind of like them because Harmon Killebrew played for them and he grew up in a small town in Idaho. 

5 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

I used to be able to have an audio feed that was just crowd noise on mlb.tv I don’t know if that’s gone or if it’s because I’m watching the game on the fire stick. I wish I could do that now. 

doesn't seem to be a thing any more. it always used to be part of the home feed, but I don't see it on my roku. just TV, English radio, and Spanish radio.

Edited by Crazy Cat Gentleman

Perhaps I have had enough. Perhaps I should retire to my study to sit on my long leather couch, have a scotch, put on my smoking jacket, and read G. Spencer-Brown’s “Laws of Form” an attempt to provide an alternative and an expansion of Boolean Algebra to get an answer to the question posed by Edwin Starr, “WAR! What is it good for?” 

2 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

Perhaps I have had enough. Perhaps I should retire to my study to sit on my long leather couch, have a scotch, put on my smoking jacket, and read G. Spencer-Brown’s “Laws of Form” an attempt to provide an alternative and an expansion of Boolean Algebra to get an answer to the question posed by Edwin Starr, “WAR! What is it good for?” 

Don't forget that you keep that volume on the highest shelf and that you will need the sliding ladder to retrieve it.  And I understand why you are drinking whisky, the last time I was in there I finished off the best brandy with my cigar.  Sorry.

• Like 1